Electromechanical control panel equipped with thermal protection against motor overload or phase absence, contactor for motor start.
It is suitable for surface pumps, submerged pumps (without probes) and motors in general, with power range between 3 kW and 250 kW (please download the data sheet to learn more about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for emptying (drainage), or pressurization.
Electric control panel with metallic case and IP55 protection degree.
Inputs and outputs
- N. 2 inputs for floats or pressure switches;
- Adjustable start timer;
- Maximum starting time allowed: 15s;
- Maximum start per hour: 4 starts per hour, no more than 2 consecutive per hour;
- Command with selctor and LEDs ø 22mm;
- Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
- Thermal relay protection against motor overload or phase absence;
- Start reactance protected by thermal relay;
- Auxiliary circuit and motor power supply protection fuses;
- 24 Vac auxiliary contacts from safety transformer;
- Very low voltage inputs;
MCL – Electronic module for level control with 3 probes (probes not included);
SVA – Voltmeter + Voltmeter switch + Ammeter;
ALC24 – N.O. alarm output + 24Vac output;
CO – Run hour meter;
RCSFA – Voltage control module, phases presence and phases sequence;
PMA – Start/stop button in MANUAL mode;
SMF – Multifunction device (V, A, W, phase sequence);
TRAA – Power start on-delay timer;