Electromechanical control panel with thermal protection against motor overload, contactor for motor start and selectable self hold (excludable by selector).
It is suitable for surface pumps, submerged pumps (without probes) and motors in general, with power range between 0,18 kW and 75 kW (please download the data sheet to learn more about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for emptying (drainage), filling or pressurization.
Electric control panel with thermoplastic or metallic case (according to the model size) and IP55 protection degree.
Inputs and outputs
- N. 2 (QTDE10) or 3 (QTDE20) or 4 (QTDE30) inputs for floats or pressure switches;
- Command with selector and LEDs ø 22mm;
- Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
- Thermal relay protection against motor overload;
- Auxiliary circuit and motor protection fuses;
- 24Vac auxiliary contacts from safety transformer;
- Very low voltage inputs;
QTDE10 optional features
MCL – Electronic module for level control with 3 probes (probes not included);
SVA – Voltmeter + Voltmeter switch + Ammeter;
ALC24 – N.O. alarm output + 24Vac output;
CO – Run hour meter;
RCSFA – Voltage control module, phases presence and phases sequence;
PMA – Start/stop button in MANUAL mode;
SMF – Multifunction device (V, A, W, phase sequence);
TRAA – Power start on-delay timer;
QTDE20 and QTDE30 optional features
SCB – Pumps start exchanger;
SVA – Voltmeter + Voltmeter switch + N. 2 (QTDE20) or N. 3 (QTDE30) Ammeters;