Electromechanical control panel with thermal protection against motor overload, contactor for motor start and screw terminals.
It is suitable for surface pumps, submerged pumps (without probes) and motors in general, with power range between 0,18 kW and 18,5 kW (please download the data sheet to learn more about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for emptying (drainage), filling or pressurization.
Electric control panel with thermoplastic case and IP50 protection degree.
Inputs and outputs
- N. 1 start / stop contact input at 230V (DRILL-M) or 400V (DRILL-T);
- Command with selector and neon lights;
- Thermal relay protection against motor overload or phase absence (DRILL-T);
- Auxiliary circuits protection fuses;
- Auxiliary circuits at 230V (DRILL-M) or 400V (DRILL-T);
KCC – Running capacitor predisposition (DRILL-M) 12,5/16/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/60/70/75/80 μF;
MCL - Electronic module for level control with 3 probes (probes not included);